Representatives of Russian Club of Financial Directors consist in the following committees:
- Expert Council of the State Duma Committee on Budget and Taxes. Makarov Andrey Mikhaylovich, member of fraction United Russia is the Chairman of the Committee.
- The Council on Banking and Audit Legislation under the State Duma Committee on Financial Market. Natalya Viktorovna Burykina, member of fraction United Russia is the Chairlady of the Committee.
- Expert council on investments of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Development. Igor Nikolayevich Rudensky, member of fraction United Russia.
- Working Group for Establishing an International Financial Centre in Russia under the Presidential Council for the Development of the Russian Financial Markets. Aleksandr Stalyevich Voloshin is the Head of the Working Group.
Cooperation with the executive and legislative bodies is one of the key activities of the Russian Club of Financial Directors; as such cooperation is more efficient if it is maintained through an intermediary being a public organization.
Russian Club of Financial Directors is involved in the following activities:
- Elaboration of proposals for the development of financial sector, financial markets and financial instruments, and submission of proposals for consideration to the authorities.
- Support of the legislative and executive bodies in the improvement of the regulatory framework to provide the conditions for the economic development and creation of favorable environment for foreign investments. RCFD takes part in expert councils, discussions and public consultations at the State Duma and Federal Council, ministries and departments.
- Mediation between state authorities and businesses.
If you have any proposals or recommendations in relation to the work of the Expert Councils and development of the International Financial Centre in Moscow or Russian Club of Financial Directors, please, feel free to send them to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
State Secretary, Vice President